The SUPREME project aims to optimise powder metallurgy processes throughout the value chain. It focuses on a combination of fast-growing industrial production routes and advanced ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The SUPREME experts’ training workshop is based on SUPREME related subjects:
- Efficient raw material production
- Efficient metal powder production process
- Optimized 3D manufacturing metal processes
- Optimized near-net shape processes
- Real-time monitoring of process energy & resource efficiency
- Use-cases & impact demonstration
- Life cycle assessment & eco-innovation
Speakers from the SUPREME consortium will detail project activities and achievements, and will be interacting with the attendees to address their questions.
Due to the persisting disruption of travelling caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the intensive one-day workshop will now be a virtual event.
The contribution to organisation costs includes access to presentations after the workshop and is as follows:
- Early registrations: €50 (free of charge for SUPREME consortium)
REGISTRATIONS ARE CLOSED